Learn About Us
The Responsibilities of Citizenship
America became a great nation because its people were good citizens;
who understood that their rights came with responsibilities.
These responsibilities are to ensure that the gift of rights
can be given to those who come after us.
Respect the rights, beliefs, and opinions of others.
Participate in your local community.
Stay informed of the issues affecting your community.
Participate in the democratic process.
Pay income and other taxes honestly.
Serve on a jury when called upon.
Defend the country if the need should arise.
Support and defend the constitution.
These responsibilities cannot be delegated to someone else
What we offer
- Fundraising:Grants/Donations/Sponsorship Management
- Marketing/Communications/Advertising (Community Outreach)
- Administration Staff Training & Development Management
- Volunteers Management Plan (Lack Of Resources)
- Youth (Internship/Apprenticeship) Development
- Organization Information/DataBase Technology Management (Back Office Support)
- Board of Director (BOD) Development & Management
- Organization Structure: Business Plan/Charter, By-Laws, Policies, Procedures and Job Descriptions
- Membership Engagement Management